CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Illinois Insurance Continued Education - Long Term Care 4hr Review Training Course reviews the fundamentals of Medicare and Long-Term Care Insurance, and how they interrelate.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 4 hours of credit.
- Fulfills state requirement to renew a license with Long Term Care.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
- Accident, Health & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Sustainability Training CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Avoiding E&O Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning and Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Ethics: Handling the Money CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation Continuing Education Course
- Identity Theft CE Course
- Insurance Ethics Webinar CE Course
- Insurance For Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care Initial Training CE Course
- LTC Insurance & Partnership Programs CE Course
- Marketing Individual LTC in Illinois CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- The Law and Producer - Company and Consumer Relations CE Course
- Variable Annuities Continuing Education Course