CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Illinois Insurance Continued Education - Avoiding Errors and Omissions Claims Course provides a basic refresher of Errors & Omissions concepts.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 5 hours of total credit.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
Related Illinois Online Insurance Continuing Education Courses:
- Accident, Health & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Sustainability Training CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning and Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Ethics, Handling the Money! Continuing Education Course
- Hedge Fund Basics CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance Ethics Webinar CE Course
- Insurance For Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care Initial Training CE Course
- LTC Insurance & Partnership Programs CE Course
- Long Term Care Review Training CE Course
- Marketing Individual LTC in Illinois CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- The Law and Producer - Company and Consumer Relations CE Course
- Variable Annuities Continuing Education Course