CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Illinois Insurance Continued Education - Variable Annuities Course highlights distribution opportunities and tax consequences for withdrawals that are a fundamental component of variable annuity accumulation programs. It explores the types of annuities - Fixed, Variable, and Indexed - and the need to understand them in order to better know their applicability and suitability.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 5 hours of credit.
- Fulfills requirement to sell Annuities in Illinois.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
Related Illinois Online Insurance Continuing Education Courses:
- Accident, Health & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Sustainability Training CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Avoiding E&O Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning and Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Ethics: Handling the Money CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation Continuing Education Course
- Identity Theft CE Course
- Insurance Ethics Webinar CE Course
- Insurance For Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care Initial Training CE Course
- LTC Insurance & Partnership Programs CE Course
- Long Term Care Review Training CE Course
- Marketing Individual LTC in Illinois CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- The Law and Producer - Company and Consumer Relations CE Course