CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our New Jersey Insurance Continued Education - Floods and Flood Insurance Course provides a basic understanding of core insurance concepts.
This course is for property and casualty agents and is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 5 hours of total credit.
- This course meets national requirements for agents that want to sell flood insurance.
Find Related New Jersey Online Insurance CE Courses:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning & Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Ethical insurance Practices CE Course
- Ethics- Handling the Money CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 Continuing Education Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care Initial Training 8 hour CE Course
- Long Term Care Review 4 Hour Training CE Course
- Property insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- Variable Annuities CE Course