CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our New Jersey Insurance Continued Education - Insurance for Residential Properties Course reviews the coverages of the homeowner and dwelling forms, as well as valuation and claims handling. A variety of endorsements are also covered, as well as exceptions that are not covered.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 3 hours of total credit.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
Find Related New Jersey Online Insurance CE Courses:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning & Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Ethical insurance Practices CE Course
- Ethics- Handling the Money CE Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Hedge Fund Basics Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 Continuing Education Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care Initial Training 8 hour CE Course
- Long Term Care Review 4 Hour Training CE Course
- Property insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- Variable Annuities CE Course