CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our New Jersey Insurance Continued Education - Variable Annuities Course meets the New Jersey requirement for continuing education for those selling annuities in New Jersey. It highlights distribution opportunities and tax consequences for withdrawals that are a fundamental component of variable annuity accumulation programs. It explores the types of annuities - Fixed, Variable, and Indexed - and the need to understand them in order to better know their applicability and suitability.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 5 hours of credit.
- Meets state requirements to sell annuities.
Find Related New Jersey Online Insurance CE Courses:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning & Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Ethical insurance Practices CE Course
- Ethics- Handling the Money CE Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Hedge Fund Basics Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 Continuing Education Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care Initial Training 8 hour CE Course
- Long Term Care Review 4 Hour Training CE Course
- Property insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course