CPMI makes renewing your insurance license easy!
Our Oregon Insurance Continued Education - Long Term Care 8 hr Initial Training Course discusses the need for long-term care and types of LTC providers. The agent will learn marketing and sales guidelines, policy benefits and how various policies will aid policy owners.
This course is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 8 hours of LTC credit.
- Fulfills state requirement to sell Long Term Care.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
View Related Oregon Online Continuing Education Insurance Courses:
- Health Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals CE Course
- Avoiding Errors & Omissions Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance CE Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- College Planning and Funding Continuing Education Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethics: Handling the Money Continuing Education Course
- Ethical Insurance Practices Continuing Education Course
- Floods and Flood Insurance CE Course
- Hedge Fund Basics Continuing Education Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation Continuing Education Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance for Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care 4 Hour Review CE Course
- Oregon Life & Health Insurance Laws
- Oregon Property & Casualty Insurance Laws
- Property Insurance Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- Variable Annuities Continuing Education Course