CPMI makes renewing your IL Floods and Flood Insurance license easy!
Our Illinois Insurance Continued Education - Floods and Flood Insurance Course provides a basic understanding of core insurance concepts.
This course is for property and casualty agents and is designed to help you easily complete your mandatory insurance license renewal requirement and includes:
- 5 hours of total credit.
- This course meets national requirements for agents that want to sell flood insurance.
- State mandated filing fee, which will be added during checkout.
Related Illinois Online Insurance Continuing Education Courses:
- Accident, Health & Disability Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Annuity Sustainability Training CE Course
- Annuity Fundamentals Continuing Education Course
- Avoiding E&O Claims CE Course
- Business Disability Insurance Continuing Education Course
- Business Life Insurance CE Course
- Casualty Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- College Planning and Funding CE Course
- Disability Income Insurance CE Course
- Ethics, Handling the Money! Continuing Education Course
- Hedge Fund Basics CE Course
- Homeowners Insurance Valuation CE Course
- Identity Theft Continuing Education Course
- Insurance Ethics 101 CE Course
- Insurance Ethics Webinar CE Course
- Insurance For Residential Properties CE Course
- Life Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Long Term Care Initial Training CE Course
- LTC Insurance & Partnership Programs CE Course
- Long Term Care Review Training CE Course
- Marketing Individual LTC in Illinois CE Course
- Property Insurance Fundamentals CE Course
- Retirement IRAs Continuing Education Course
- The Law and Producer - Company and Consumer Relations CE Course
- Variable Annuities Continuing Education Course